Academician of the International Academy of Informatization, Academician of the Science Academy of social technologies and local government, Ph.D., Professor.
Vyacheslav Bronnikov leads activities since 1992. He is an author of more than seventy scientific articles and publications. He has trained more than 50,000 specialists. There are more than 260 references about him in the media in Russia, Holland, Japan, America and in other 34 countries.
General Director of The Ideological Center of the Corporate System Menegment.
President of the Corporation "Noosphere World."
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Corporation "Noosphere World."
General Director of the International Coordination Center "Ardabda", Feodosia, Crimea.
President of the Psychobiocomputer Valley.
Dean of the Faculty "Philosophy of the Science Cosmopsychobiology" of the World Noosphere University of the Cosmic Investigations (WNUCI).
Dean of the Faculty "Noosphere psychology" (WNUCI).
The Author of the method "Information Human Development"
The Head of "The Scientific School of Cosmopsychobiology"
The Author of the discovery of the new human brain’s ability - " Psychobiocomputer".
The Author of the method "The Formation of an alternative vision of the person".
The author of the method "The formation and development of phantom senses of the human".
The Author and director of the program "The Human Internet".
The Messenger of the star "Vega", constellation Lyra, which consciously came into material life as an Avesha.
Assembles the representatives from the star Vega in the system: project "Potolok" and its program.
Trains the specialists for "Living Ships."
Works with the three Heaven and Earth worlds for the preparation of people for the process of the relocation of spaces.
Educated by twelve teachers. Has an initiation name "Fekleron" (The Torch of God).
Is the guardian of the sacraments of different cultures and people, religious and magical systems.
Follows the path of Ati Yoga - Dzogchen teachings. Has the teaching of Mantrayana-Bodhicitta – the self-arisen knowledge - "The Precious ship"
From a very young age V.M. Bronnikov possesses a vast amount of knowledge. This can be partly explained by his heritage and partly by the place of his birth
- A large part of his knowledge comes from his family. They pass on the Templar system the ‘Ruby Eye of the Dragon’, a technique that deals with direct vision with closed eyes. This technique is known since ancient times and is a part of many martial art systems. Bronnikov: “I only possess the knowledge of the ‘Ruby Eye of the Dragon’, which is just one of eight parts of the total ‘Dragon System’. The knowledge of the other seven parts is spread all over the world, each of us will complete the total system with a specific technique”
- Another great influence has been the city Feodosiya (Crimea, Russia), where he was born on February 1st 1952. The official name of the city is Theodosia, which means ‘Given by the Gods’. The city is approximately 8000 years old and stands for universal wisdom and mysticism.
Bronnikov: “The place where I grew up is very special and possesses many power places. It is called the place of the dragon force, it is said a wounded dragon lies here from which a source of power flows. Right at that place is a holy water spring. Also you will find the church of archangels Gabriel and Michael, the church of the Holy creation. Nearby is the sacred mountain Mitrdat, it is said that Hermes Trismegistus VI is buried here. Each one of these places has its own qualities/essences and taught me something special”. At this unique spot, partly on the old city walls, he build the Bronnikov Information center.
REVIEWS OF FAMOUS PEOPLE
Patent for the invention
from August 20, 1999
“System of correction of the condition of the person”,
the author is V. M. Bronnikov.
Patent for the invention
from December 27, 1999
"SYSTEM OF BRONNIKOV",
author - V. M. Bronnikov.
Patent for the invention
from October 10, 2000
“System of opening of an internal screen by the person”, author - V. M. Bronnikov.
The market value evaluation certificate No. 992 from 15 December 2007.
Market value of assets of the project for 25.12.2007 constitutes at least 294 490 000 000 rubles that is equivalent $11,78 billion, floating rate of 25 rub / 1$.
The Certificates of the Russian Authors' Society:
• 1586 from July 25, 1996
The method of the harmonization of the organs and systems of the human body
• 1598 from August 1, 1996
The training method of harmonization of the organs and systems of the human body
• 12454 of September 6, 2007
Scientific and Methodological Elaboration "Informational Human Development"
• 15374 of July 2, 2009
MANUAL «Level I- ECOLOGY OF THE SPIRIT"
• 15584 of August 21, 2009
MANUAL «Level II – Development of the Inner Vision"
• 15861 of November 6, 2009
MANUAL «Level III – formation of an Alternative Vision in the person (direct perception of the information without the help of the eyes)".
• 432,976 of 04/06/09 – The Bronnikov method
• 433636 of 04/06/09 – Psychobiocomputer
• 494,171 of 08/15/13 - LLC "NOOSPHERE WORLD. BRONNIKOV CORPORATION "
According to the "Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation "The market value of the project "Informational Human Development" is 11,78 bln. USD.
PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS
1. The author and the manager of the project "Potolok", which includes the program:
«The Sun 2»
«The Black Pearl»
«The New Living Matter»
2. The author and the director of the International project "Noosphere World – 15 reality."
3. The author and the director of the International Investment project "Information social ecology of the 21st century."
DIPLOMAS AND AWARDS
• Certificate of Merit
"For the big contribution in the field of psychological science and practice in the Republic of Kazakhstan" from the authorized person of the President of Kazakhstan, Chairman of the Council of Deans of Kazakhstan, Dean of the University of Abaya T.S.Sadykova.
• Diploma of the World Committee of the Third Millennium
"For the creation of the method of formation of an alternative vision in the Humans (The Bronnikov method)."
The International Conference "Results of the Millennium", 2000